"I always get a kiss on the cheek when I make these individual pie-like treats for my husband," writes Claudia Jean Griffin of Beaver, Pennsylvania.
- 4 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- In a large skillet, cook the apples, brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon in butter over medium heat until tender. Stir in flour until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Spoon into shells. Serve warm or chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Raisin Apple Tartlets in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p43
Reviews for Raisin Apple Tartlets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review