Raindrop Raspberry Tea
Serve tall cool glasses of this quick-to-fix combo that gets its jazzed-up taste from a raspberry juice blend.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups water
- 6 individual tea bags
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 cup thawed raspberry juice blend concentrate
- Ice cubes
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Remove from the
- heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved. Add cold water and juice concentrate.
- Serve in a chilled glass over ice. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 136 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.