- 1/2 English cucumber, cut lengthwise in half and sliced
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup each red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup each chopped sweet yellow, orange and red pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2/3 cup Pesto Buttermilk Dressing or reduced-fat buttermilk ranch salad dressing
- Place cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, olives, celery, sweet peppers, onion, garlic salt and pepper in a large bowl; toss to combine.
- Just before serving, add salad greens. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to combine. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Rainbow Veggie Salad
"Adding Garlic Salt and Pepper to the Vegetables really sets this Salad apart from its counterparts! I will definitely be making my raw vegetables like this in the future!"
"I served this salad with Gino East Cheese Pizza--Delicious. I used Caesar Salad dressing and substituted diced apple for the peppers. I also added almonds and sunflower meats.Thanks, Liz, for sharing this recipe."
"This recipe should be called "healthy Rainbow Veggie Salad." Love all the veggies. It makes me happy when I see the fam enjoying food that's good for them. Dressing was very good as well. Home made salad dressing tastes so much better than store-bought!"