Layers of colorful fruit submerged in a fizzy, sweet beverage make this a kid-friendly sipper that gets two thumbs up. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries or fresh raspberries
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale
- 1/2 cup chilled DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup chilled lemonade
- In four tall glasses, layer blueberries, kiwi, pineapple and strawberries. In a 2-cup glass measure or small pitcher, mix remaining ingredients; pour over fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rainbow Spritzer in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p169
Reviews for Rainbow Spritzer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 6, 2013
"Wonderful, refreshing, & easy! I used frozen fruit to keep the drink cold. I made some "spiked" for the adults by adding orange-flavored vodka. Adults & kids loved this."