Layers of colorful fruit submerged in a fizzy, sweet beverage make this a kid-friendly sipper that gets two thumbs up. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries or fresh raspberries
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale
- 1/2 cup chilled DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup chilled lemonade
- In four tall glasses, layer blueberries, kiwi, pineapple and strawberries. In a 2-cup glass measure or small pitcher, mix remaining ingredients; pour over fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rainbow Spritzer in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p169
Reviews for Rainbow Spritzer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2016
"Big hit with the kids for St. Patrick's Day!"
Reviewed May. 6, 2013
"Wonderful, refreshing, & easy! I used frozen fruit to keep the drink cold. I made some "spiked" for the adults by adding orange-flavored vodka. Adults & kids loved this."