Rainbow Rotini Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (1 pound) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed or 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and drain; place in a large bowl. Add carrots, onion, green pepper and celery seed. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Rainbow Rotini Pasta Salad
Sort By :
I amde this for our Labor Day BBQ. My sister-in-law loved it.
I made this recipe for potluck and received lots of comments and requests
When I made the dressing it was too much. So I only used half. It was also too sweet. I will make this again with half the ingredients for the dressing and less sugar. It's a keeper. :)
Delicious! I made it for a church function. My daughter wants to try it with frozen peas next time. I used Miracle Whip Light as I don't like mayo. I will also sub Splenda or Truvia for all or part of the sugar for us to eat at home to reduce the calories. It's a keeper.