Company will quickly polish off this colorful pepper medley from Marion Karlin of Waterloo, Iowa. The crisp-tender veggies are topped with chopped olives and cheese.
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet red, yellow and orange peppers
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Cut each pepper half into nine pieces. Place skin side down in an ungreased ovenproof skillet; sprinkle with cheese, olives and pepper flakes if desired.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Rainbow Pepper Appetizers in Taste of Home April/May 2007, p23
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Rainbow Pepper Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review