Rainbow Pasta Salad
This refreshing, colorful salad is my mother's recipe. It features an uncommon but tempting mixture of vegetables. Mother always cooks with wonderful flair, and everything she makes is delicious as well as lovely on the table.
-Barbara Carlucci, Orange Park, Florida
12-14 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) Daily Chef Garden Rotini
Give flavor to your favorite Italian meals with premium Daily Chef Pasta.
Learn More >
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. Place in a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss to
- coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-14
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 230 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 402 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.