Rainbow Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 cup: 230 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 402mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Rainbow Pasta Salad
"I've lost count of how many times I've made this salad! It's a family favorite and it's so easy to make. The only thing I do differently is eliminate the can of corn and add more marinated artichoke hearts~Try this! You won't be disappointed!"
"This was a pretty salad! Maybe I just like a lot of dressing, but next time I think I will used a whole 16 oz bottle of Italian salad dressing.~ Theresa"
"I get nothing but great reviews when I bring this as a dish to pass and very easy to make!"
"This is my "go to" dish for Potlucks. It's easy, it's pretty and it's very tasty!"