Rainbow Fruit Salad Medley Recipe
This fresh fruit medley makes a wonderful addition to the breakfast table. A few pinches of ground ginger and nutmeg put a flavorful twist on familiar tastes.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 5 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 large firm bananas, sliced
- 2 medium nectarines, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups halved seedless grapes
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Add dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12 servings.
1 cup: 126 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Rainbow Fruit Salad Medley
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC