Radish-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Christmas appetizer buffets get a refreshing lift with stuffed cherry tomatoes. Plus, the color is appropriate for the season!
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 18 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard
- pulp; invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain. In a small bowl,
- combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 41 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.