Radish Potato Salad Recipe
This potato salad is well coated with a creamy dill dressing. This summery salad, made with radish slices and chopped eggs, is not only pretty but easy to prepare, too.—Lydia Garcia, Hanover, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. + chilling YIELD:4 servings
- 5 medium red potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2. Peel and cube potatoes; place in a large bowl. Add radishes and eggs. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC