Radish Cucumber Salad Recipe
I put this salad together with vegetables I had left in my garden. My family liked it so well, I started bringing it to community suppers and was often asked for the recipe. It's a refreshing side dish for any meat entree. -Mildred Sherrer, Bay City , Texas
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch julienne strips
- 2 radishes, julienned
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the cucumber, radishes and onion. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 77 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Radish Cucumber Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC