I put this salad together with vegetables I had left in my garden. My family liked it so well, I started bringing it to community suppers and was often asked for the recipe. It's a refreshing side dish for any meat entree. -Mildred Sherrer, Bay City , Texas
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch julienne strips
- 2 radishes, julienned
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a serving bowl, combine the cucumber, radishes and onion. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Radish Cucumber Salad in Reminisce May/June 2002, p50
Reviews for Radish Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2015
"simple and refreshing, great alongside burgers or grilled chicken."