“Lemon zest and mustard in the dressing add the perfect punch to crisp asparagus and crunchy radishes in this fresh spring salad. My family loves it!” Nancy Latulippe – Simcoe, ON
Recommended: 25 Fast Spring Veggie Sides
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 7 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring 6 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Transfer to a large bowl; add radishes and sesame seeds. Place dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Radish Asparagus Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p33
Reviews for Radish Asparagus Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review