Looking for a light and refreshing way to round out your meal? Tart grapefruit complements crunchy radishes and cucumbers perfectly in this spring salad. It's a quick and healthy addition to your holiday menu. —Connie Boll, Chilton, Wisconsin
- 2 large red grapefruit
- 1 pound radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sunflower kernels, optional
- Cut each grapefruit in half horizontally. With a sharp knife, cut around each section to loosen fruit; place in a large bowl. Add the radishes, cucumber, onions and dill.
- In a small bowl, whisk the grapefruit juice, honey, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over grapefruit mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels if desired. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Radish, Cucumber and Grapefruit Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p153
Reviews for Radish, Cucumber and Grapefruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review