Radish & Garbanzo Bean Salad Recipe
This recipe resulted from a surprise visit from relatives. I didn't have time to shop, so I worked with what I had on hand…a can of chickpeas and produce from my garden.
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 6 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the beans, radishes, onion and parsley. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup: 211 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 525mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Radish & Garbanzo Bean Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC