- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 6 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the beans, radishes, onion and parsley. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Radish & Garbanzo Bean Salad in Reminisce August/September 2009, p56
Reviews for Radish & Garbanzo Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review