- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 frenched racks of lamb (1-1/2 pounds each)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°. In small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place lamb on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; rub with herb mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with pomegranate seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rack of Lamb with Fresh Herbs in Taste of Home Special Interest Publications 2013
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Rack of Lamb with Fresh Herbs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review