- until tender. Add the quinoa, sunflower kernels and seasonings; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon into pepper
- halves. Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with
- cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or
- until peppers are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 stuffed pepper halves equals 221 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 vegetable, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.