- 3 medium baked or cooked potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- Peel and cube the potatoes; place in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with vinegar and sugar. Add celery, onion, pickle relish, celery seed and salt. fold in mayonnaise and egg. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forQuicker Potato Salad
"Made this when grandchildren came over and my super fussy eater loved it. Will make as my go to potatoe salad recipe"