Quicker Cheesy Onion Focaccia Bread Recipe
Turn an everyday dinner into a special meal with oven-fresh cheese bread featuring convenient bread dough. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 2 medium onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Saute onions in butter in a large skillet until tender. Add the garlic, Italian seasoning and brown sugar; cook 2 minutes longer.
- 2. Pat dough into a 10-in. circle on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Make indentations at 1-in. intervals with a wooden spoon handle. Top with onion mixture and cheeses.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges; serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 182 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 303mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Quicker Cheesy Onion Focaccia Bread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC