- saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 3
- minutes or until thickened. Stir in blueberries; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until berries burst.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter. Serve with French toast. Yield: 8
- servings (1-3/4 cups sauce).
Made quicker than Blueberry French Toast #1821 by eliminating 8 hours of overnight sitting time. Eliminated 30 min. standing time before baking. Eliminated 55 min. of bake time. (sauce is same). Incorporated blueberries into French toast by using preserves in the filling. Kept maple syrup notes in filling and sweetened egg mixture with maple syrup.