Quicker Barbecued Chicken 'n' Rice Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/4 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. Combine rice and broth in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine barbecue sauce, onion and celery seed; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 256 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 636mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Quicker Barbecued Chicken 'n' Rice
"So easy and economical to make but so tasty!"
"What a great recipe! Soooo easy and packed with flavor!~ Theresa"