Quicker Barbecued Chicken 'n' Rice Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/4 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. Combine rice and broth in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine barbecue sauce, onion and celery seed; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 256 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 636mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Quicker Barbecued Chicken 'n' Rice
"So easy and economical to make but so tasty!"
"What a great recipe! Soooo easy and packed with flavor!~ Theresa"