- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1-3/4 cups chicken or turkey broth
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (7 ounces) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large saucepan, saute onion and celery in oil until tender. Stir in the broth, turkey, beans, corn, chilies, cumin and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat,; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Garnish with cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Quick White Turkey Chili
"This is a really good white chili with a lot of flavor. It makes a nice small batch so you're not stuck with leftovers for a week."
"This is a great way to use up those turkey leftovers from Thanksgiving. We have made it several times. My ten-year old picky eater loves it, too."
"made this last night for my famly, this is a keeper very good"
"This was super fast and easy. Delicious! I can't wait to eat some leftovers"