Quick White Sangria
Using white instead of red wine makes my version of sangria a little lighter, yet it still has the same wonderful sweetness. Frozen fruit allows me to serve this any time of year.Sharon Tipton, Orlando, Florida
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 cup sliced peeled fresh peaches or frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries or frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- 3 cups dry white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher, mix sugar and brandy until sugar is dissolved. Add
- remaining ingredients; stir gently to combine. Serve over ice.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.