- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 cup sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) dry white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher, mix sugar and brandy until sugar is dissolved. Add remaining ingredients; stir gently to combine. Serve over ice. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Quick White Sangria
"I used an entire bottle of Prosecco instead of white wine, added star fruit and fresh raspberries along with the fresh peaches, lemons, and limes. It was delightful , tasty, and refreshing!"
"I used Prosecco instead of white wine and added fresh star fruit along with fresh peaches and raspberries. It was delicious and refreshing."