- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 cup sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) dry white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher, mix sugar and brandy until sugar is dissolved. Add remaining ingredients; stir gently to combine. Serve over ice. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Quick White Sangria
Sort By :
"I used an entire bottle of Prosecco instead of white wine, added star fruit and fresh raspberries along with the fresh peaches, lemons, and limes. It was delightful , tasty, and refreshing!"
"I used Prosecco instead of white wine and added fresh star fruit along with fresh peaches and raspberries. It was delicious and refreshing."