Quick White Chili Recipe
- 1 jar (48 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (one 10 ounces, one 5 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Additional sour cream, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; remove from the heat. Add cheese and cilantro; stir until cheese is melted. Garnish with additional sour cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Quick White Chili
Sort By :
"will make again added cumin,onion,and jalapeno. next time will add some cayenne pepper to give it a little kick good over all"
"I found this recipe rather bland. I used a 7 oz can of green chilies, 3 T of cilantro and a teaspoon of cumin. Much better. Very fast and easy."
"Had a friends white chili and didn't think I could find another recipe better than hers - boy was I wrong! Both my husband and kids loved this chili. Can't wait to make it my scrapbooking friends!"
"I was excited about this recipe because it was so simple to make, but my boyfriend and I really did not like it. It might have been the canned chicken that made it kind of gross."
"I added one extra can of green chilies and a little dried onion. We all loved it!!!"