Quick Watermelon Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 23 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Quick Watermelon Salsa
"It was wonderful, everyone wants the recipe."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.