- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Watermelon Salsa in Light & Tasty June/July 2006, p10
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Quick Watermelon Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2008
"It was wonderful, everyone wants the recipe."