This recipe was given to me by a friend and it's one the entire family likes. Whenever we have a family get-together, I'm asked to bring this salad.
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the corn, tomato, celery, cucumber, green pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; gently blend into the salad. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Quick Vegetable Salad in Country June/July 1996, p49
Reviews for Quick Vegetable Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review