- 1 can (16 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the corn, tomato, celery, cucumber, green pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; gently blend into the salad. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Quick Vegetable Salad
Sort By :
"Very light and tasty side dish. We served with fish. The prep time takes longer than 10 min when you factor in all the chopping, but its still a quick and tasty recipe!"
"delicious, light, the dressing doesn't overpower the vegetable flavors. I'll be making this one again soon!"