Quick Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe
I send my husband off to the farm every day with lunch in a cooler. It's hard to have a variety of meals, especially hot ones. But a thermos full of this soup keeps him going all day long!
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/3 cup dried minced onion
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
1 cup equals 173 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 742 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Vegetable Beef Soup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC