I send my husband off to the farm every day with lunch in a cooler. It's hard to have a variety of meals, especially hot ones. But a thermos full of this soup keeps him going all day long!
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/3 cup dried minced onion
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Quick Vegetable Beef Soup in Country Ground Beef 1993, p25
Reviews for Quick Vegetable Beef Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review