Quick Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1/3 cup dried minced onion
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Quick Vegetable Beef Soup(3)
Sort By :
I made this recipe with ground venison! Very good. I used only one teaspoon of bouillon, and it was salty enough.
Yum...it's a great time of year to start thinking about soup! Thanks for sharing! Hope things look good for you and your husband as harvest commences. Stay safe!
I made this recipe and my kids really ate it up.