- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1/3 cup dried minced onion
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Quick Vegetable Beef Soup
Sort By :
"I made this recipe with ground venison! Very good. I used only one teaspoon of bouillon, and it was salty enough."
"Yum...it's a great time of year to start thinking about soup! Thanks for sharing! Hope things look good for you and your husband as harvest commences. Stay safe!"
"I made this recipe and my kids really ate it up."