Quick Turkey Salad Recipe
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 4 teaspoons chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped water chestnuts
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash curry powder
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the turkey, grapes, celery, pecans and water chestnuts. In another small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over turkey mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 232 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Turkey Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.