“This is such a great salad,” says Mina De Kraker in Schaumburg, Illinois. “It's elegant enough for special occasions but couldn't be easier or quicker to make.” Soy sauce, ginger and a dash of curry add wonderful flavor!
Featured In: 32 Lunches To Spice Up Your Workday
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 4 teaspoons chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped water chestnuts
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash curry powder
- In a small bowl, combine the turkey, grapes, celery, pecans and water chestnuts. In another small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over turkey mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Turkey Salad in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p60
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Turkey Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review