Quick Turkey Nachos Snack Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounces) taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- Tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce, chopped
- Tomatoes and/or green onions, optional
- 1. In a skillet, brown the turkey; drain. Add taco seasoning and water; simmer for 15 minutes. Place the tortilla chips on a greased baking sheet. Layer with turkey, sour cream and salsa. Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- 2. Microwave or broil for a few minutes or until cheese melts. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and/or onions if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2.600 ounce-weight: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Quick Turkey Nachos Snack
"I have made this many times. We Love it for a quick lunch on football Sundays."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.