Quick Tossed Salad Recipe
Your family will love this speedy salad with a variety of fresh ingredients. If you don't have Italian dressing, use whatever dressing you have on hand.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Bottled Italian dressing
- 1. Toss the first six ingredients in a large salad bowl. Pour dressing over all and toss lightly to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Quick Tossed Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC