Quick Tortilla Pinwheels
Prepare these tasty finger foods several days in advance if desired. Serve with your choice of mild or hot salsa or picante sauce.Barbara Keith, Faucett, Missouri
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 8 to 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa or picante sauce
- Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl. Spread on one side of
- tortillas and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1
- hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa or picante sauce.
- Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 134 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.