Quick Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 8 to 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa or picante sauce
- 1. Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl. Spread on one side of tortillas and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa or picante sauce. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 134 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Tortilla Pinwheels
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.