Quick Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
Prepare these tasty finger foods several days in advance if desired. Serve with your choice of mild or hot salsa or picante sauce.—Barbara Keith, Faucett, Missouri
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 8 to 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa or picante sauce
- 1. Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl. Spread on one side of tortillas and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa or picante sauce. Yield: about 5 dozen.
3 each: 134 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Quick Tortilla Pinwheels
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC