Prepare these tasty finger foods several days in advance if desired. Serve with your choice of mild or hot salsa or picante sauce.—Barbara Keith, Faucett, Missouri
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 8 to 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa or picante sauce
- Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl. Spread on one side of tortillas and roll up tightly. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa or picante sauce. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Tortilla Pinwheels in Complete Guide to Country Cooking Cookbook 1998, p21
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Quick Tortilla Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review