Quick Three-Pepper Salad
This is a five-ingredient time-saver that serves as an attractive and welcome variation on veggies. After topping the peppers and onion with bottle vinaigrette, I can focus on the rest of the meal.Marilou Robinson, Portland, Oregon
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 each medium sweet red , yellow and green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1/3 cup Vinaigrette salad dressing
- In a bowl, combine the peppers and onion. Add dressing and toss to
- coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with fat-free Italian salad dressing) equals 58 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 vegetable.