Quick Thai Chicken Pizzas Recipe
- 4 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 3/4 cup Thai-style peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 to 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup canned bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts, optional
- 1. Place crusts on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, stir together peanut sauce and peanut butter. Spread over crusts. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with green onions and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is bubbly. Top with bean sprouts, carrot, red pepper, cilantro and peanuts if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 738 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 1949mg sodium, 76g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 38g protein
Reviews for Quick Thai Chicken Pizzas
"Absolutely divine. And, I didn't use any added peanut butter. Just the Thai peanut sauce. (The same combo of toppings can be swirled into leftover spaghetti, too...hot or cold, absolutely delicious.)"
"Thai chicken pizzas taste so good and are so easy to make, we share them with guests any time we can. They're simple and delicious and they are definitely a keeper."
"This looks absolutely delicious, but would use fresh bean sprouts as I don't think I have ever seen canned."
"This recipe sounds great, and the comment above (about adding chili-garlic paste) makes it even better."
"We turbo charged this by mixing chili-garlic paste into the peanut sauce. That gave the dish, the kick that it was mixing."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer