Quick Thai Chicken Pizzas Recipe
- 4 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 3/4 cup Thai-style peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 to 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup canned bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts, optional
- Place crusts on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, stir together peanut sauce and peanut butter. Spread over crusts. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with green onions and cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is bubbly. Top with bean sprouts, carrot, red pepper, cilantro and peanuts if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Quick Thai Chicken Pizzas(4)
Sort By :
Thai chicken pizzas taste so good and are so easy to make, we share them with guests any time we can. They're simple and delicious and they are definitely a keeper.
This looks absolutely delicious, but would use fresh bean sprouts as I don't think I have ever seen canned.
This recipe sounds great, and the comment above (about adding chili-garlic paste) makes it even better.
We turbo charged this by mixing chili-garlic paste into the peanut sauce. That gave the dish, the kick that it was mixing.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Chicken >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >