- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a large skillet, saute beef in butter until no longer pink; drain. Add onion; cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion is tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the soup, sour cream, mushrooms, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce; heat through (do not boil). Serve with noodles. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forQuick Tangy Beef Stroganoff
"I am sorry everyone I have reviewed and rated the wrong recipe . Please ignore my rating here"
"I make this recipe at the fire station and have never had a single complaint. Everyone I make it for loves it! the lemon and rice vinegar make this dish very yummy. I serve it with cooked carrots and salad over rice or egg noodles. Awesome!"
"I did not care for the flavor for this dish at all. Way too bland for my taste."
"The only thing I would change would be less onions. The flavour was fine for me but other members of the family found the onions too much."