Quick Tangy Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a large skillet, saute beef in butter until no longer pink; drain. Add onion; cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion is tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the soup, sour cream, mushrooms, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce; heat through (do not boil). Serve with noodles. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Quick Tangy Beef Stroganoff(4)
Sort By :
I am sorry everyone I have reviewed and rated the wrong recipe . Please ignore my rating here
I make this recipe at the fire station and have never had a single complaint. Everyone I make it for loves it! the lemon and rice vinegar make this dish very yummy. I serve it with cooked carrots and salad over rice or egg noodles. Awesome!
I did not care for the flavor for this dish at all. Way too bland for my taste.
The only thing I would change would be less onions. The flavour was fine for me but other members of the family found the onions too much.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Stroganoff >
- Dinner Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >