I was running late one night, so I shopped in my own fridge and came up with ingredients that became taco wraps. Everybody at the table was a happy camper. —Katie Mitschelen, La Porte, Indiana
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup bean dip
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/2 cup guacamole dip
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in green chilies, sour cream and taco seasoning.
- Spread bean dip over tortillas to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with guacamole dip, cream cheese mixture, onion, pepper, cheese and olives. Roll up tightly and serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Quick Taco Wraps in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Reviews for Quick Taco Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review