- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup bean dip
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/2 cup guacamole dip
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in green chilies, sour cream and taco seasoning.
- Spread bean dip over tortillas to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with guacamole dip, cream cheese mixture, onion, pepper, cheese and olives. Roll up tightly and serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick Taco Wraps
"These were really good, but definitely high in fat and calories. To cut fat and calories, I recommend using light cream cheese (or eliminating it completely), light sour cream, fat-free bean dip (or fat-free refried beans) and use reduced-fat cheddar cheese and going light on the portion. I do not like fat-free cheese, but the reduced-fat Mexican shredded cheese is pretty tasty. By following these suggestions, you could shave off quite a bit of fat and calories and still enjoy these wraps."
"We thought they were great but terribly high in calories/fat. Will have to figure out how to lower the calories/fat because the flavor was wonderful."
"I wish i could rate this zero stars. We did not like these at all. The ingredients did not work together for our taste. I would never make this again."