- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup bean dip
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/2 cup guacamole dip
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in green chilies, sour cream and taco seasoning.
- Spread bean dip over tortillas to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with guacamole dip, cream cheese mixture, onion, pepper, cheese and olives. Roll up tightly and serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick Taco Wraps
Sort By :
We thought they were great but terribly high in calories/fat. Will have to figure out how to lower the calories/fat because the flavor was wonderful.
I wish i could rate this zero stars. We did not like these at all. The ingredients did not work together for our taste. I would never make this again.