Quick Taco Platter Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- Tortilla or corn chips
- Shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, chopped onion and shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Cover a serving platter with chips; top with lettuce. Layer with beef mixture, tomato, onion and cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 219 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1121mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Quick Taco Platter
"I have made this a thousand times and my family still asks for it. I love it!!!"
"I made this for 2 so I cut it in half and we loved it. It was quick easy and very good. Thamks Alice"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.