- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, onion dip and taco seasoning until blended. Spread onto a 12-in. round serving platter. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Quick Taco Dip
Sort By :
"This is a great dip! Super easy to make and always a big hit at parties."
"This was a hit at my church."
"Great, just add black olives"
"I debated between three and four stars. I thought the French onion dip would give it a unique twist, but really did not. It was acceptable, but I will not make it again."
"This is sooooo simple! It is a hit at every party."