- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, onion dip and taco seasoning until blended. Spread onto a 12-in. round serving platter. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Quick Taco Dip
Sort By :
"Great, just add black olives"
"I debated between three and four stars. I thought the French onion dip would give it a unique twist, but really did not. It was acceptable, but I will not make it again."
"This is sooooo simple! It is a hit at every party."
"There were no stars for me to click onto but this is a 5 star recipe for being easy to make and for great taste. Made this for a baby shower I attended last night and the ladies loved it and I was asked to share the recipe!! :-)"
"Best taco dip I've ever made. My husband's coworkers have made me the official "taco dip maker" for any of their work potlucks. LOL"