- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, sugar, vinegar, mustard and celery seed. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick Sweet-Sour Spinach Salad
"Brought this to a ladies get together and it went over we'll. I added goat cheese and walnuts to the salad and would most definitely make this again."
"I made this for the 1st time lastnight my family loved loved loved it defanetly will be making this agian i did a lil altering with the type of oil and viniger cuz we didn't have them and so i used extra virgin olive oil and red-wine viniger was awesome"
"Salad was delicious enough to serve to company. Definitely a keeper.~ Theresa"
"My family loved this recipe! Everyone wanted a copy and it is so easy to make."
"Loved the sweet & sour dressing on this salad. Would make again. Dressing is great on a regular salad."