Quick Sweet-and-Sour Chicken Recipe
On a really busy night, this quick entree with a frozen stir-fry mix and chicken nuggets will hit the spot in no time. —Mary Tallman, Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin
- 1 package (13.2 ounces) breaded chicken nuggets
- 1 package (21 ounces) frozen sweet-and-sour stir-fry mix
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) ready-to-serve brown rice
- 3 tablespoons salted cashews
- 1. Cook chicken nuggets according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook stir-fry mix, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through. Stir in chicken nuggets.
- 2. Microwave rice according to package directions. Serve with stir-fry mixture; sprinkle with cashews. Yield: 3 servings.
1 each: 717 calories, 29g fat (8g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 1258mg sodium, 83g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 5g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Quick Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC